Negley Law, APC is proud to announce that our lead attorney, John Negley, is now certified in family law by the California Board of Legal Specialization (CBLS). This is a monumental achievement for our Ventura family law firm, as only 3% of attorneys are currently certified by the CBLS.
Requirements for CBLS Certification
CBLS evaluates attorneys in twelve different areas of law; John has been recognized for his work in representing clients facing family law matters or are going through divorce. To qualify as a certified specialist, the attorney must meet a strict set of criteria:
- Must have an active membership with the State Bar of California
- At least 5 years of experience, devoting 25% of his or her practice in the area of law to be certified
- Must have performed the minimum tasks in the attorney's field of specialization
- Have had extensive educational experience in the attorney's field
- Must pass a written exam and pay the required fees
- Have demonstrated consistent dedication to his or her field, such as through research, review, and inquiry
In addition to the prestige that comes along with certification, the achievement allows the attorneys and the law firm to broaden their network of potential clients. Clients can find some comfort knowing that the attorneys have the expertise and experience to handle a situation and are aware of how best to approach a legal matter. This is especially advantageous for our clients at Negley Law, APC, who may be faced with a difficult or highly complex divorce or family law issue.
Our Clients' Needs Come First
We are committed to always providing only the highest quality legal representation possible. Our mission is to help our clients find the answers they need and come away from the end of their case with a satisfactory outcome. We do this by continuously working hard to achieve your goals and continuing to build our reputation as a family law firm. Our Ventura family lawyers are proud to share John's recent certification by CBLS and will continue providing sound legal guidance.
Contact Negley Law, APC if you have any questions or would like to schedule a free case consultation.